Group Classes Information
Regular Group Class (4 quarters per year):
Level: Beginner, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
Study Hours: 180 hours per quarter
Class Time: 3 hours per day, 15 hours per week, 12 weeks per quarter
Class is from 9 am to 12 pm, Monday to Friday
Class Place: Jihe campus ( F3~8, No.130, Jihe Rd.)
Session: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
Class Size: 7 to 15 students each class
Book Fees: Approximately NT$500 - NT$1,000
Dorm check in
|2021/3/26 ||2021/3/27、2021/3/28 |
|2021/06/28~2021/09/17 ||2021/6/18 ||2021/6/25 ||2021/6/23、2021/6/24 |
|2021/09/27~2021/12/17 ||2021/9/17 ||2021/9/24 ||2021/9/22、2021/9/23 |
|2021/12/27~2022/03/25 ||2021/12/17 ||2021/12/24 ||2021/12/22、2021/12/23 |
◎Date of change will be based on national holiday
One on One Private Class
Class Time: Adjustable
Tuition: NT$600 per lesson (20 lessons required as a minimum)
Appication: Online Application. Please fill out the form through the link https://forms.gle/DRKrgkC46Ng3HKmV7 (link is external)
Number of students
( Teacher/Student(s) )
One on one 1/1
12,000 NTD per semester (600 per lesson)
One on two 1/2
10,000 NTD per person per semester (500 per lesson)
▲20 lessons is the minimum number of lessons during the semester.
▲When applying for your courses, The Mandarin Studies & Culture Center(MSCC) will collect information regarding your visa or your resident visa as well as a course deposit of 1,000 NTD. Also during this period, you will be scheduled to meet with an instructor, where you will be asked to pay the remaining tuition fee. After paying for the course, you will be given a receipt acknowledging that you have paid. However, if you would like to receive an official receipt, please ask for further information via email.
▲Organizer: Chén Pèi jié ( Phoebe Chen)
Documents Required for Application:
- Application Form (with three recent 1-inch photos)
- A proof of Financial Support (A minimum of USD$2,000 balance) issued within the past 3 months or a copy of Scholarship Award Notification, or ARC
- An insurance certificate (at least 4 months validation after entering Taiwan) or NHI. If you don’t have any insurance we will help you buy the insurance in MSCC.
All the documents listed above must be presented in Mandarin or in English.
About MSCC Dormitory Fee ：NT15,000/ 3 months
- Students are required to have insurance during their stay in Taiwan. For students who don’t have one, they will be automatically enrolled into a three-month insurance purchased by MSCC. Students may request MSCC to purchase insurance when applying for the admission.
- All required documents must be presented either in Mandarin Chinese or English.
- Mandarin program students who have their visa issued by MSCC are not allowed to take any part-time or full-time job during the study period unless they have a work permit.
To apply for Mandarin program, please send or email your Application Form and Required Documents to the mailing address:
3F, No.130, Jihe Rd., Shihlin Dist., Taipei City 111, Taiwan (Please specify: Mandarin Studies & Culture Center, Ming Chuan University) or via e-mail address: email@example.com (must submit original documents to Mandarin Center after admission)