Group Classes Information
Regular Group Class (4 quarters per year):
Level: Beginner, Basic, Intermediate, Advanced
Study Hours: 180 hours per quarter
Class Time: 3 hours per day, 15 hours per week, 12 weeks per quarter
Class is from 9 am to 12 pm, Monday to Friday
Class Place: Jihe campus ( F3~8, No.130, Jihe Rd.)
Session: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
Class Size: 6 to 10 students each class
Book Fees: Approximately NT$500 - NT$1,000
2017 - 2018
Dorm check in
2017/03/27 - 2017/06/13
|2017/07/03 - 2017/09/22 || |
|2017/10/02 - 2017/12/22 || |
2018/01/01 - 2018/03/30
2/15 - 2/21
Chinese New Year Vacation
◎Date of change will be based on national holiday
One on One Private Class
Class Time: Adjustable
Tuition: NT$550 per hour (20 hours minimum per session)
Documents Required for Application:
- Application Form (with three recent 1-inch photos)
- A proof of Financial Support (A minimum of USD$2,000 balance) issued within the past 3 months or a copy of Scholarship Award Notification
- Health Check Report issued within the past 3 months
- An insurance certificate (at least 4 months validation after entering Taiwan). If you don’t have any insurance we will help you buy the insurance in MSCC.
All the documents listed above must be presented in Mandarin or in English.
About MSCC Dormitory Fee ：NT11,000/ 3 months
- Students are required to have insurance during their stay in Taiwan. For students who don’t have one, they will be automatically enrolled into a three-month insurance purchased by MSCC. Students may request MSCC to purchase insurance when applying for the admission.
- All required documents must be presented either in Mandarin Chinese or English.
- Mandarin program students who got the visitor visa issued by MSCC are not allowed to take any part-time or full-time job during the studying period unless they have a working permit.
To apply for Mandarin program, please send your Application Form and Required Documents to the mailing address:
250 Zhong-Shan N. Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 111, Taiwan (Please specify: Mandarin Studies & Culture Center, Ming Chuan University) or via e-mail address: email@example.com (must submit original documents to Mandarin Center after admission)