Terms and Conditions
- The process of registration and payment must be completed before June 17th.
- Promotional offers are available for Early Bird, Group Registration (2 participants and above) and MCU faculty.
- For EARLY BIRD applicants, please complete the process of registration and payment before June 1st. Any registration and payment made after June 1st is not eligible for Early Bird discount.
- Lunch is provided every day during the camp period.
- All special requirements/ medical conditions must be clearly stated on the application form.
- The hours of the camp are 8.30am-4pm each day. Pre-camp care runs from 8am-8.30am. After-camp care runs from 4.30pm-6pm
- Children must bring a water bottle, notebook and stationery needed each day.
- All valuables must be left at home. MCU SUMMER CAMP does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to participants.
- Summer Camp confirmation Email will be sent 45 days before camp start.
- MCU SUMMER CAMP reserves the right to cancel part of/ or the entire camp with all payments refunded in the event that numbers of participants are insufficient.
- Information on activities is given in good faith. All activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, camp schedule and other arrangements.
- MCU SUMMER CAMP reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
- No make-up class will be held and no refund will be made for course cancellation due to force majeure (such as typhoons or natural disasters.) Class cancellations follow announcements made by the Taipei City Government.
- Refund policy:
45 days before camp start: 100%
30-44 days before camp start: 70%
15-29 days before camp: 50%
1-14 days before camp: 30%
On the first day of the camp and after: 0%