*Foreigners must be over 18 years of age to apply to MSCC
Download Application Form
Documents that are required for application
1. A complete Application Form (Please sign and attach three recent one-inch photos)
2. A copy of highest education qualifications (Diploma)
3. A copy of academic transcript (Please check attachments)
4. A copy of Passport (need to pay for visa copy on registration day)
5. A Proof of Financial Support (A minimum of USD$5,000 balance) issued within the past 3 months or a copy of Scholarship Award Notification
6. Health check report issued within the past 3 months and need stamp from hospital
Applicants already in Taiwan still need to provide the health check report.
7. An insurance certificate (valid for at least 4 months after entering Taiwan)
All the documents listed above must be presented in Mandarin or in English.
Please mail all the documents to 250 Zhong Shan N. Rd., Sec. 5, Taipei 111, Taiwan Mandarin Studies and Culture Center
or scan the files and e-mail to email@example.com
Regular Group Class(180 hours): NT30,000
One-on-One Private Class: NT 550 per hour (Starts from 2014 Autum Quarter)